Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 6

I have been getting the garage cleared out so that I can fit the car in once the engine has been removed. This engines days are numbered.

This past week I have managed to upgrade the tires and wheel rims. I have also ordered new struts all around as they are all shot and need to be good to handle the extra weight of the batteries. I have also found a great company that custom make coil springs which will be engineered for the new weight. I have to send the old springs so that they can copy the shape and get the fit right.

Here is the link to that company

It does take a long time so put your order in as soon as you can (about 3 months).