Total Pageviews

Monday, March 1







A lot has happened since the last post.
My friend and master mechanic, Emilio Zullo, removed the engine and all that goes with it. I dragged it home on a trailer and rolled it into my workshop (garage), just before the 4th largest snow storm since the 1860's hit us.
I have managed to remove the transaxels and the transmission.
All the struts and shocks have been replaced. I also removed the coil springs and sent a sample of the front and back to 'Coil Spring Specialties' a company in Kansas.

Here is their website.
http://www.coilsprings.com/electric.aspx

I have also made cardboard battery mockup's so that I can plan the battery placement.

Most of the parts have arrived. This means that there should be no delays on that front.


1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I had no idea you were blogging about this. What fun. We hope to see it in action when we come next month!

    ReplyDelete