Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20

Packing for EVCCON

Yes it has come already.  Time flies when you are having fun.  I look forward to meeting a lot of like minded souls at this convention.
Sadly I am not going with my EV.  I have had no time to get the LiFePo batteries put in.  I think this has worked out to be a good thing as I will learn a lot and may want to make some changes to the upgrades I am planing.

The EV is not running at the moment as there is a problem with the Netgain controller.  I will be seeing Ryan Bohm from EV Source at the convention.  It will be nice to meet him.  He is very helpful with all the trouble shooting I have had in the past.  This controller is obviously still in development, and I am happy to be one of the guinea pigs.  I still find it annoying to have to drive the gas guzzler when things go wrong, what to do?  I think that maybe I will have to have another controller as a back up especially when there are other cars out there that I have put together for someone else.  People will not be as patient when their EV is down for the time it takes to ship from one side of the country to the other and back again to get the controller fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment