Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 5

The trickle of parts has started to arrive

Just received my battery connector strips from EV Works in Australia.  Seems like a hell of a long way to go to get something like that.  I can't believe that I can't get something like that made up down the road.  Anyway I have them and they are the best way to connect the batteries together in the shaky environment of the automobile.



My engine hoist arrived from Harbor Freight.  It was missing all the assembly hardware, so I called them and they are sending all of that to me.  Luckily I ordered this in advance of when I was going to need it, as I am stuck with an unforeseen delay of 10 days.

I still can't get over the fact that my batteries arrived 4 days after I ordered them.  I thought I was going to be waiting 3 months.  No wonder the Chinese are running away with the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment