Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9

The Revamp continues....

I have spent the last few months pulling the EV to pieces.  It seems like this process will never end.  I am starting from scratch as there is nothing that I want to keep the same.  These new LiFePo4 batteries are so different in every way that it means that I can put them in places that I couldn't even consider with the Lead Acid T1275's that I had before.

I have been sending video segments to Jack and Brian at EVTV for their weekly show and I want to share these with you all.  I sent them five parts and 4 have been on the show.

Part 1, which is about what I am proposing to do with the Redux.






There is quite a long road ahead with this project and I can see light at the end of the tunnel


2 comments:

  1. John,

    Haven't seen an update for a while, how is the rebuild coming.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete